Our founder, Marc “Bucks” Zuelsdorf passed Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at age 68, after battling ALS. He touched so many people, sharing his love of the Horicon Marsh not only through Horicon Marsh Boat Tours but in all aspects of his life. He will be greatly missed.
Discover the beauty and natural wonders of the largest freshwater cattail marsh in the United States
Whether you are visiting for an afternoon or a weekend, Horicon Marsh Boat Tours is the ideal place to begin your visit to one of Wisconsin’s hottest birdwatching spots.
Call us at (920) 485-4663 to plan your trip to this amazing wetland.
Horicon Marsh Boat Tours is your key to the marsh
- Take a boat tour of the Horicon Marsh
- Book a tour for your motorcoach or school group
- For paddlers: rent canoes and kayaks
- Visit the Blue Heron Landing Gift Shop
- Staying overnight? Find special overnight packages
- Learn about the Horicon Marsh Boat Tours story
- Get trip planning ideas and links to area hotels and attractions.