Discover the beauty and natural wonders of the largest freshwater cattail marsh in the United States
Whether you are visiting for an afternoon or a weekend, Horicon Marsh Boat Tours is the ideal place to begin your visit to one of Wisconsin’s hottest birdwatching spots.
Call us at (920) 485-4663 to plan your trip to this amazing wetland.
October 3, 2019 –
Due to significant rain and flooding Horicon Marsh Boat Tours at Blue Heron Landing will be closed for the 2019 season. This includes pontoon tours as well as kayak/canoe rentals. The safety of our patrons and the stability of our equipment is our first priority. Our family thanks all of you who have enjoyed a ride on Horicon Marsh with us this year! We look forward to seeing you again in May of 2020 when we reopen for the spring season.
Horicon Marsh Boat Tours is your key to the marsh
- Take a boat tour of the Horicon Marsh
- Book a tour for your motorcoach or school group
- For paddlers: rent canoes and kayaks
- Visit the Blue Heron Landing Gift Shop
- Staying overnight? Find special overnight packages
- Learn about the Horicon Marsh Boat Tours story
- Get trip planning ideas and links to area hotels and attractions.