Score some chocolate – stop at Joel’s Confection For Any Occasion and pick your favorites.
Eat cheese from Widmer’s Cheese Cellar, one of the last cheesemakers creating hand-crafted cheese.
Visit an old fashion meat locker and buy one of their award winning homemade sausage products at LeRoy Meats in Horicon.
Don’t forget your favorite wine! Mountin’s Piggly Wiggly in Mayville has a huge selection.
How about ice cream at the Ice Cream Station in Horicon?
No Dishes to Wash…
- Start your day with breakfast at Nora’s Restaurant in Horicon. Evening suggestion; Ginger’s Hide-Away, Horicon.
- Friday night fish fry at Rock River Tap and American Legion Post 157 in Horicon
- The Natural Way – Live Well, Eat Healthy – in Mayville
- Home cooking at Alma’s Cafe – in Allenton
Maybe antiquing is your thing. Here are some of Gayl’s favorites:
- Columbus Antique Mall,
- Waterloo Antique Mall & Artisan’s Gallery
- Beaver Dam Antique Mall
- Twisted Sister
See a show or watch the races:
Of course there’s always junker’s paradise:
- Bethesda Thrift Shop – Horicon